Fill out the form on the website or call the contact number and receive confirmation from the operator
Deliver the car at the appointed time to the laboratory and provide documents for the car and pay for the service
span class=”steps-numbers”>step 2
Pay service and receive the protocol immediately after the technical inspection
span class=”steps-numbers”>step 3
For technical control of the vehicle, the client must provide such documents:
- passport or other identity document;
- vehicle registration certificate;
- for representatives of legal entities, a power of attorney to conduct the QCD;
- for vehicles that have been converted to run on gas, a certificate of periodic inspection of the cylinder.
For vehicles that have been converted, the registration certificate must contain a note about the corresponding conversion.
For the mandatory technical inspection, a fully equipped car is accepted, the vehicle is filled with all operating fluids, the absence of contaminants on it, which may affect the results of the technical condition check.
According to the order of the Ministry of Infrastructure No. 710, the following vehicle components are checked during the technical inspection:
- General characteristics of the vehicle condition
- Pneumatic tires
- Mirrors, other rear-view aids
- Screen wiper and washer
- External lighting devices
- Engine and its systems
- Factors, characteristics of negative impact on the environment
- Braking systems
- Control system
- Frame, body, other supporting elements
- Front and rear towing devices
- Cargo platform, cargo body
- Spare pneumatic wheel
- Passenger body, cab
- Power train and its control mechanisms
- Bridges, axles
- Additional checks.
- The vehicle owner provides the vehicle to the testing laboratory.
- Fills in all the necessary documents (application for QCD).
- The vehicle is being tested.
- Based on the results of the tests, a protocol on the passage of the mandatory technical inspection is issued. If, during the tests, vehicle malfunctions are identified, an act of non-compliance is issued.